Job searching can be a pain, but it doesn’t have to be hard. A few simple steps and a little knowledge of how companies use tracking software to pull resumes can get you far in your job search in a short amount of time. Tracking software for applications is used by many companies now and involves using a system to pull keywords from resumes posted online or sent in to a company.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
To reach a wider audience and sell more of whatever product you create in business today, it is first necessary to … MoreMore Contributors
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business