Job searching can be a pain, but it doesn’t have to be hard. A few simple steps and a little knowledge of how companies use tracking software to pull resumes can get you far in your job search in a short amount of time. Tracking software for applications is used by many companies now and involves using a system to pull keywords from resumes posted online or sent in to a company.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
WordPress can be a great tool for businesses. But it can be complicated for some bloggers to navigate all of the … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Create More Innovations
- What Qualities Do I Need to be a Manager?
- Working for the Man Is Not Everything
- The Amazing Story Of This Young Man Shows Why Dignity And Professionalism Matters In Business
- 6 things the NFL\'s focus on Fan Engagement can teach small business