Job searching can be a pain, but it doesn’t have to be hard. A few simple steps and a little knowledge of how companies use tracking software to pull resumes can get you far in your job search in a short amount of time. Tracking software for applications is used by many companies now and involves using a system to pull keywords from resumes posted online or sent in to a company.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle