Job searching can be a pain, but it doesn’t have to be hard. A few simple steps and a little knowledge of how companies use tracking software to pull resumes can get you far in your job search in a short amount of time. Tracking software for applications is used by many companies now and involves using a system to pull keywords from resumes posted online or sent in to a company.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Belinda Weaver offers words of wisdom for your small business marketing. In 2009, Weaver started Copywrite … MoreMore Contributors
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- The Human Element In Content Marketing – Infographic
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?