Users comment on your blog post if they find it to be a quality one. They put up questions to you at times because they think you to be an expert in that niche and with these you get some post ideas too.
Who Voted for this Story
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]