How do you go about creating a small business with Zazzle, one of a number of new Websites offering content upload and sale of designs for T-shirts, mugs, hats etc. at no initial cost. Bonnie at Squidoo gives some tips in this great lens and even a list of Websites where you can publicize your creations. The possibilities seem endless for a designer seeking to make a business out of his/her creations and I'm kind of wondering if anyone out there has the experience of having done this successfully.
Who Voted for this Story
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup