Celebrating National Native American Heritage Month: Giving Native-Owned Small Businesses the Tools They NeedPosted by SBA.gov under Resources
From http://www.sba.gov 197 days ago
Made Hot by: Big Business Boogaloo on November 10, 2012 2:39 am
National Native American Heritage Month gives us a chance to reflect on the importance to the national economy of American Indian and Alaska Native populations. Today, there are nearly 240,000 Native American-owned small businesses in the U.S., and SBA is doing what it can to increase those numbers and encourage their growth including the free online course: Native American Small Business Primer: Strategies for Success. Read more.
Who Voted for this Story
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week brings something unique to the table, a business model more entrepreneurs … MoreMore Contributors
- Small Business Owners – Do you Know How Much Asset You Own?
- 7 Reasons Why Facebook Doesn't Give a Sh*t About Your Business Page
- 10 Creative Ideas for Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- 10 Lessons Learnt From Hosting My First BIG Group Interview
- 7 Reasons Why Fun at Work Makes Winning Startups