Celebrating National Native American Heritage Month: Giving Native-Owned Small Businesses the Tools They NeedPosted by SBA.gov under Resources
From http://www.sba.gov 191 days ago
Made Hot by: Big Business Boogaloo on November 10, 2012 2:39 am
National Native American Heritage Month gives us a chance to reflect on the importance to the national economy of American Indian and Alaska Native populations. Today, there are nearly 240,000 Native American-owned small businesses in the U.S., and SBA is doing what it can to increase those numbers and encourage their growth including the free online course: Native American Small Business Primer: Strategies for Success. Read more.
Who Voted for this Story
Please say hello to Niall Devitt, our new Community Manager here at BizSugar. Many of you know Niall from … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?