If you're in the car manufacturing industry, Detroit is where you want to be; for airplane manufacturing, it's Washington state; and we all know that Silicon Valley is the center of the high-tech industry, (isn't it?). All of these places offer certain benefits to the industry that makes its home there. And startups, like any business, should remember: location, location, location.
Who Voted for this Story
Lisa Buben knows there's no such thing as a free lunch. But she might never have broken into online marketing without … MoreMore Contributors
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise
- Essential Content Marketing And Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Business
- How to Find Worklife Apps
- The One Secret Every Successful Entrepreneur Knows (and you should too)
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners