Getting a round of funding from venture capitalists is not really "success". Sure, it demonstrates that some really smart people think the opportunity is big enough to invest money in it, but it's not success. Sure, it provides some credibility that will help recruit employees, get customers and sign-up partners -- but it's not success.
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic