Somewhat of a parody on the lives of entrepreneurs, and how they are forced to stretch the truth to get the critical things they need to survive.
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog