Before launching an equity campaign, entrepreneurs should understand what investors look for in a crowdfunding startup. Thinking like an investor will help project creators stay on track in their business reports. Devising plans in such a way that both properly represents the company and appeals to experienced investors is not an easy task.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
How do you use BizSugar to benefit your small business? Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week Ivan … MoreMore Contributors
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!