Lenders may yet be cautious about providing commercial loans, but privately held companies have improved two financial metrics that are among the best predictors of financial health.
Who Voted for this Story
As anyone who regularly visits the BizSugar community knows, we absolutely love our contributors. Contributors … MoreMore Contributors
- Tales from the Field: Raising an Entrepreneur
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship
- Top 5 Reasons to Shut Your Mouth
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?