Crowdfunding is basically organizing the funds for a new venture or a start-up enterprise by arranging for small funding from a number of individuals or organizations. This is quite similar to an enterprise raising capital through issue of equity shares available to the public. In fact, crowdfunding could be helpful to accumulate the necessary funds in case of emergency situations as well as for political campaigns.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
The story of how Dhiraj Das brought Linktons.com to the Web is a reminder of how important passion becomes when … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Types of Content That Perform Best
- Best Ad Networks To Monetize Blog Traffic - ReachOutSid.Com
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- 6 Ways To Create SEO-Friendly Website For Small Businesses - Infographic
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?