Crowdfunding is basically organizing the funds for a new venture or a start-up enterprise by arranging for small funding from a number of individuals or organizations. This is quite similar to an enterprise raising capital through issue of equity shares available to the public. In fact, crowdfunding could be helpful to accumulate the necessary funds in case of emergency situations as well as for political campaigns.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Though he had always had a a strong interest in entrepreneurship, it was a desire to be there for his wife and children … MoreMore Contributors
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business