Crowdfunding is basically organizing the funds for a new venture or a start-up enterprise by arranging for small funding from a number of individuals or organizations. This is quite similar to an enterprise raising capital through issue of equity shares available to the public. In fact, crowdfunding could be helpful to accumulate the necessary funds in case of emergency situations as well as for political campaigns.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
He's just 18, but with a collection of blogs and Websites in a range of targeted niches, including BlogPreneurs and … MoreMore Contributors
- #TYBtop10: Popular Business Experts On Tweak Your Biz
- What is Clan Culture in Regards to Small Business?
- Google and Twitch Means You Need A Video Marketing Plan
- Why You Shouldnt Be Afraid to Try Instagram and Snapchat
- 10 Ways Sales People Lose Customers