Crowdfunding is basically organizing the funds for a new venture or a start-up enterprise by arranging for small funding from a number of individuals or organizations. This is quite similar to an enterprise raising capital through issue of equity shares available to the public. In fact, crowdfunding could be helpful to accumulate the necessary funds in case of emergency situations as well as for political campaigns.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet Matt S. Mansfield of Matt About Business, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on … MoreMore Contributors
- The greedy email collector
- Marketing: 30 Solid Facts & Actionable Insights On Sales
- What is Small Business Marketing?
- 6 Social Media Lessons Every Brand Can Learn from The Hunger Games
- Why Your Small Business Blog Should Stick To The Basics