Crowdfunding is basically organizing the funds for a new venture or a start-up enterprise by arranging for small funding from a number of individuals or organizations. This is quite similar to an enterprise raising capital through issue of equity shares available to the public. In fact, crowdfunding could be helpful to accumulate the necessary funds in case of emergency situations as well as for political campaigns.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
After years of working to cultivate other people's small business gardens, Allison Semancik decided to plant some seeds … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Stop a Disaster (or Even a Computer Failure) from Destroying Your Business
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business