Many entrepreneurs ask Guy Kawasaki what is the best way to open a pitch to potential investors. Here he answers that question, but also tells you the ten worst opening lines that you can use.
Who Voted for this Story
What makes a person an entrepreneur? Maybe it's just a decision to do something different with your life. That's how … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?