A great brand is more than a logo, business name and tagline, they stand for something unique and special, they powerful emotional and subconscious perceptions of value, meaning and status which are unqiue to that brand. This translates as loyalty, trust, and connection among their customers.
Who Voted for this Story
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- Essential Content Marketing And Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Business
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- 4 Keys to a More Productive Blogging and Marketing Workday
- How to Find Worklife Apps