Google’s advice that we should be creating web content for our readers, not for Google, is wise – at least in theory. The problem is, that Google is now penalizing those very activities that we should be doing to make great websites for our readers. Here are a few examples that I have noticed.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
You can take the CEO out of the corporation, but you can't take the leadership out of the CEO. At least, that is … MoreMore Contributors
- Slideshare: Content Marketing for Tech
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly