Google’s advice that we should be creating web content for our readers, not for Google, is wise – at least in theory. The problem is, that Google is now penalizing those very activities that we should be doing to make great websites for our readers. Here are a few examples that I have noticed.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
You may have sometimes felt your boss, co-workers or employees needed a therapist. But did you know there is a … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them