Google’s advice that we should be creating web content for our readers, not for Google, is wise – at least in theory. The problem is, that Google is now penalizing those very activities that we should be doing to make great websites for our readers. Here are a few examples that I have noticed.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We always love the opportunity to salute BizSugar contributors who have helped to enrich the community. And … MoreMore Contributors
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- 4 Steps to Making an Idea Happen - Create For Cash
- 7 Headline Templates to Steal (And Why You Should)
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Business Using Technology