It's easy to criticize the unknown. To call something that is unfamiliar wrong, or backwards, or impossible. But criticism is judgement and judgement stops creativity.
Who Voted for this Story
When we think of BizSugar members, it's hard to come up with a more enthusiastic or energetic one than our latest … MoreMore Contributors
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets