It's easy to criticize the unknown. To call something that is unfamiliar wrong, or backwards, or impossible. But criticism is judgement and judgement stops creativity.
Who Voted for this Story
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing