It's easy to criticize the unknown. To call something that is unfamiliar wrong, or backwards, or impossible. But criticism is judgement and judgement stops creativity.
Who Voted for this Story
To reach a wider audience and sell more of whatever product you create in business today, it is first necessary to … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger