It's easy to criticize the unknown. To call something that is unfamiliar wrong, or backwards, or impossible. But criticism is judgement and judgement stops creativity.
Who Voted for this Story
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting