It's easy to criticize the unknown. To call something that is unfamiliar wrong, or backwards, or impossible. But criticism is judgement and judgement stops creativity.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
What would you do if you were told from the beginning you might never amount to anything? If the people charged to … MoreMore Contributors
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections