Whilst some brands have a dedicated and well-oiled machine to engage with fans, there is still vast opportunity to achieve more. Although 90% of online adults use social media regularly, on any given week the average Facebook user will spend just 0.5% of their time interacting with brands that they are fans of.
Who Voted for this Story
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids