Whilst some brands have a dedicated and well-oiled machine to engage with fans, there is still vast opportunity to achieve more. Although 90% of online adults use social media regularly, on any given week the average Facebook user will spend just 0.5% of their time interacting with brands that they are fans of.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We are so psyched to announce yet another BizSugar "Contributor of the Week", Chris Hamilton of Sales Tip A … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours