Whilst some brands have a dedicated and well-oiled machine to engage with fans, there is still vast opportunity to achieve more. Although 90% of online adults use social media regularly, on any given week the average Facebook user will spend just 0.5% of their time interacting with brands that they are fans of.
Who Voted for this Story
Ashley Neal believes if you help others get what they want, you'll have what you want. "I really enjoy being a small … MoreMore Contributors
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition