Whilst some brands have a dedicated and well-oiled machine to engage with fans, there is still vast opportunity to achieve more. Although 90% of online adults use social media regularly, on any given week the average Facebook user will spend just 0.5% of their time interacting with brands that they are fans of.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- 2014 Bot Traffic Report : \"Bots now account for 56% of all website traffic\"
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist