Whilst some brands have a dedicated and well-oiled machine to engage with fans, there is still vast opportunity to achieve more. Although 90% of online adults use social media regularly, on any given week the average Facebook user will spend just 0.5% of their time interacting with brands that they are fans of.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016