Whilst some brands have a dedicated and well-oiled machine to engage with fans, there is still vast opportunity to achieve more. Although 90% of online adults use social media regularly, on any given week the average Facebook user will spend just 0.5% of their time interacting with brands that they are fans of.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet Dr. Shannon Reece, most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. We'll be picking a new … MoreMore Contributors
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week
- A Complete Beginner\'s Guide to Hiring the Best Virtual Assistant for your Investment Management - Wealth Noob
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- Don\'t Buy A Franchise Because You Can\'t Find A Job
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank