Small business owners and other entrepreneurs working on DIY PR projects for their companies often find that press releases can yield great rewards through increased media exposure for their companies. During the process of sending out a press release, though, you may encounter plenty of reporters who are too busy to drop everything for you story.
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- $1 Billion Tumblr Deal Turns 26-Year-Old Founder into Mega-Millionaire
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?