When dealing with the press, only a handful of startups set out with clear and crisp messages that explain what they do, how they’re different and why their product matters. Stand out by being one of them and avoiding some other common mistakes.
Who Voted for this Story
If you had to choose one job description for our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week, Hesham Zebida, that job … MoreMore Contributors
- Are You SURE Customers Want It? - Product Development Process
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- Increasing Sales By Being Negative & The Research
- A Cockamamie Franchise Idea