One of the most effective ways to get the word out about your business is through media exposure. But for many entrepreneurs and small business owners, hiring a PR firm just isn’t in the budget. While you can purchase DIY media kits and lists, the whole process of pitching your business and following up can be exhausting.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Improved visibility seems to be a theme in Jonny Ross's evolving career. First, he ran businesses that helped others … MoreMore Contributors
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge