One of the most effective ways to get the word out about your business is through media exposure. But for many entrepreneurs and small business owners, hiring a PR firm just isn’t in the budget. While you can purchase DIY media kits and lists, the whole process of pitching your business and following up can be exhausting.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Ashley Neal believes if you help others get what they want, you'll have what you want. "I really enjoy being a small … MoreMore Contributors
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Companies are bought, not sold
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"