10 Tips For A Successful Media Interview - Small Business Tips and Resources-The Small Business PlaybookPosted by GaryShouldis under Public Relations
From http://www.thesmallbusinessplaybook.com 236 days ago
Made Hot by: jamiesteinberg on September 29, 2012 12:18 am
So you have the interview set, now you just have to prepare for it. If it’s your first or second time, you’re probably nervous. That’s good, it means you’re taking the opportunity seriously. Doing an interview isn’t difficult, you just need to prepare and understand a few basic tips that will lead to a successful media interview. Follow these ten tips during your interview and you and your businesses will come out looking like superstars.
Who Voted for this Story
Though he had always had a a strong interest in entrepreneurship, it was a desire to be there for his wife and children … MoreMore Contributors
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- How the Need for Instant Gratification Undermines Your Business Success
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 3 Things to Avoid When Guest Blogging