All products and services need to perform. They need to do the job they claim they can do. These days the bar for “ease of use” has been raised by an increasingly sophisticated audience. This post examines the importance of understanding how your customer uses your product.
Who Voted for this Story
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Keys to a More Productive Blogging and Marketing Workday
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design
- Essential Content Marketing And Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Business
- Are Women Owners in Business Afraid to Hire Employees?
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise