POS systems have gone mobile to tailor to a wide variety of business niches, including restaurants, grocery stores, and even taxis. Thanks to the convenience of a wireless connection, almost any type of retail store can enable a customer to pay for a product or service away from a traditional cash register and point-of-sale system
If you've ever worried that your small business is outdistanced and outclassed by the huge corporate giants around you, … MoreMore Contributors
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)