The collapse of high street chains such as HMV and Blockbuster may actually be a boost to budding musicians and artists allowing them to manage their own career paths, by building up their own databases artists can start to crowdsource funds for recordings, bypassing the need for music industry backing
Who Voted for this Story
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- How To Promote Your Crowdfunding Campaign
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People