The collapse of high street chains such as HMV and Blockbuster may actually be a boost to budding musicians and artists allowing them to manage their own career paths, by building up their own databases artists can start to crowdsource funds for recordings, bypassing the need for music industry backing
Who Voted for this Story
If you had to choose one job description for our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week, Hesham Zebida, that job … MoreMore Contributors
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis