The collapse of high street chains such as HMV and Blockbuster may actually be a boost to budding musicians and artists allowing them to manage their own career paths, by building up their own databases artists can start to crowdsource funds for recordings, bypassing the need for music industry backing
Who Voted for this Story
You may have heard this story before. Dedicated, experienced corporate professional grows tired of the lack of … MoreMore Contributors
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch