Android is a great service I use but I can’t purchase an Android app without using Google Wallet and I can’t leave a review without using Google+. That’s the type of heavy handed approach Google is taking. They want you in their garden now and they want to keep you there.
Who Voted for this Story
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst