Android is a great service I use but I can’t purchase an Android app without using Google Wallet and I can’t leave a review without using Google+. That’s the type of heavy handed approach Google is taking. They want you in their garden now and they want to keep you there.
Who Voted for this Story
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?