Inventors and innovators are a unique breed. Creative Innovation would like to spotlight those people who have helped change the course of history or simply made life better and easier through their innovative products, designs or processes. We’ll start with the editor of The Woman Inventor, Charlotte Odlum Smith, a woman who tirelessly worked to champion the rights and accomplishments of women inventors.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Growing a business, especially online, requires you to wear many hats. If you focus on all the little things, you can … MoreMore Contributors
- Improve HR Efficiency With These 5 Enterprise Tools
- Has Your Business Taken Over Your Home
- Many Benefits of Online Fax for Small Business
- Cafe Finds Perfect Location -- In an Old Train Station?
- 8 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Lead With New Work Models