Inventors and innovators are a unique breed. Creative Innovation would like to spotlight those people who have helped change the course of history or simply made life better and easier through their innovative products, designs or processes. We’ll start with the editor of The Woman Inventor, Charlotte Odlum Smith, a woman who tirelessly worked to champion the rights and accomplishments of women inventors.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
What's better than gaining top entrepreneurial advice for yourself and your own personal ventures? How about … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)