Inventors and innovators are a unique breed. Creative Innovation would like to spotlight those people who have helped change the course of history or simply made life better and easier through their innovative products, designs or processes. We’ll start with the editor of The Woman Inventor, Charlotte Odlum Smith, a woman who tirelessly worked to champion the rights and accomplishments of women inventors.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Lisa Buben knows there's no such thing as a free lunch. But she might never have broken into online marketing without … MoreMore Contributors
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- What Running Taught Me About Entrepreneurship