Inventors and innovators are a unique breed. Creative Innovation would like to spotlight those people who have helped change the course of history or simply made life better and easier through their innovative products, designs or processes. We’ll start with the editor of The Woman Inventor, Charlotte Odlum Smith, a woman who tirelessly worked to champion the rights and accomplishments of women inventors.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections