It might be just a very off-the-wall bedtime story, but Hagrid (of Harry Potter fame) teaches a valuable lesson, both on how to price your product and on how to find valuable niche markets to serve.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- 15 Tools for Documenting Internal Business Processes
- How to Raise Rates (Without Ruining Your Client Relationships
- To the Solopreneur: what happens to your business if you are temporarily incapacitated?
- Steve Wozniak\'s bizarre confession
- Safety on the Job – Importance of Small Business Safety Checklists