Normals are people who, unlike Techies, don’t just use products simply because they’re infatuated with them and with showing the world how cool it is that they’re using the latest tech product. They use products because the products solve a need they have. VCs prefer products designed for normals not for Techies.
Who Voted for this Story
The Internet marketing bug bit Ti Roberts early on. Since then, she has come a long way, honing her marketing … MoreMore Contributors
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst