Normals are people who, unlike Techies, don’t just use products simply because they’re infatuated with them and with showing the world how cool it is that they’re using the latest tech product. They use products because the products solve a need they have. VCs prefer products designed for normals not for Techies.
Who Voted for this Story
From the beginning of his career creating marketing for local station WBRZ-TV in his native South Louisiana, Ryan … MoreMore Contributors
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes