Optimizing your latest blog post is great, but when a reader arrives, they need to like what they see and stay a while. That's the power of a great blog post opening, says Belinda Weaver of Copywrite Matters. In this post at ProBlogger, Belinda gives a look at how cool openings like the one to "The Walking Dead" TV series grab an audience and won't let them go. Do your blog post openings do the same?
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Woo-hoo! It's that time again. So, please put your hands together (or better yet, give us a nice tweet, Facebook … MoreMore Contributors
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability