Optimizing your latest blog post is great, but when a reader arrives, they need to like what they see and stay a while. That's the power of a great blog post opening, says Belinda Weaver of Copywrite Matters. In this post at ProBlogger, Belinda gives a look at how cool openings like the one to "The Walking Dead" TV series grab an audience and won't let them go. Do your blog post openings do the same?
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
If you want to know what not to do when starting a business, Rahul Varshneya is your go to guy. Of course, he can also … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- What Running Taught Me About Entrepreneurship
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?