Optimizing your latest blog post is great, but when a reader arrives, they need to like what they see and stay a while. That's the power of a great blog post opening, says Belinda Weaver of Copywrite Matters. In this post at ProBlogger, Belinda gives a look at how cool openings like the one to "The Walking Dead" TV series grab an audience and won't let them go. Do your blog post openings do the same?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
With the growing importance of online marketing, having a blog has become a huge part of running a … MoreMore Contributors
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?