Optimizing your latest blog post is great, but when a reader arrives, they need to like what they see and stay a while. That's the power of a great blog post opening, says Belinda Weaver of Copywrite Matters. In this post at ProBlogger, Belinda gives a look at how cool openings like the one to "The Walking Dead" TV series grab an audience and won't let them go. Do your blog post openings do the same?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
The founder of FixCourse likes to do just what the name of his Website implies, fix your business to increase revenue … MoreMore Contributors
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections