Optimizing your latest blog post is great, but when a reader arrives, they need to like what they see and stay a while. That's the power of a great blog post opening, says Belinda Weaver of Copywrite Matters. In this post at ProBlogger, Belinda gives a look at how cool openings like the one to "The Walking Dead" TV series grab an audience and won't let them go. Do your blog post openings do the same?
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Kelly McCausey is used to functioning as the small business equivalent of a one woman show. Her Website SoloSmarts.com … MoreMore Contributors
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- There is no shame in seeking help
- Three ways to write for the Web
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?