Paid posts are those posts someone is willing to pay some money for in order to get them published on your blog. This articles suggests why you need to charge a fee for paid posts submitted by guest bloggers.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
The smile on Mike Abasov's face reflects the joy he feels every time he helps entrepreneurs reach their … MoreMore Contributors
- Take Your Business Online or Die a Slow Death
- Reddit\'s Woes Highlight Short Term Social Strategy Suicide
- Improving The Workplace Atmosphere
- Ecommerce Marketing: Facebook Or Pinterest? Which Effectively Performs Better?
- 13 Colonial Small Businesses Making a Big Comeback Today