Paid posts are those posts someone is willing to pay some money for in order to get them published on your blog. This articles suggests why you need to charge a fee for paid posts submitted by guest bloggers.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- Use the Hashtag For Tweet Up, Tweet Chat, Twitter Discussions, Meetings and Brainstorms - DIY Marketers
- Technical Entrepreneurs Often Fail By Early Adopters
- The Best Business Leaders Are Visible At The Front
- 5 Reasons To Put It In Writing
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?