Paid posts are those posts someone is willing to pay some money for in order to get them published on your blog. This articles suggests why you need to charge a fee for paid posts submitted by guest bloggers.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
When we think of BizSugar members, it's hard to come up with a more enthusiastic or energetic one than our latest … MoreMore Contributors
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- Embarrassed With Your Twitter Skills? Be a Pro in 14 Days
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path