Everyone these days has a mobile phone and a lot of people even have smart phones and are using them more and more to browse the internet and will do that even more in the future. So, it’s a great idea to make your website mobile friendly. Personally my blog gets 15% mobile traffic, which isn’t that much, but it all adds up and soon enough you can count how much did it cost for you to lose that traffic.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Daniel Sharkov grew up in the blogging business. Usually when we say that, we are talking about someone who started … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]