Everyone these days has a mobile phone and a lot of people even have smart phones and are using them more and more to browse the internet and will do that even more in the future. So, it’s a great idea to make your website mobile friendly. Personally my blog gets 15% mobile traffic, which isn’t that much, but it all adds up and soon enough you can count how much did it cost for you to lose that traffic.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Three ways to write for the Web
- There is no shame in seeking help