Everyone these days has a mobile phone and a lot of people even have smart phones and are using them more and more to browse the internet and will do that even more in the future. So, it’s a great idea to make your website mobile friendly. Personally my blog gets 15% mobile traffic, which isn’t that much, but it all adds up and soon enough you can count how much did it cost for you to lose that traffic.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies