Everyone these days has a mobile phone and a lot of people even have smart phones and are using them more and more to browse the internet and will do that even more in the future. So, it’s a great idea to make your website mobile friendly. Personally my blog gets 15% mobile traffic, which isn’t that much, but it all adds up and soon enough you can count how much did it cost for you to lose that traffic.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business