Since writing is a creative activity, a writer needs time to sharpen the saw. Usually, a blogger writes tons of articles weekly especially when the blog is new. Later, the hardworking blogger scrounges for the latest news or information that he can write about. The result is an over exhausted individual who has lost sleep. The blogger spent endless hours in front of the PC at the cost of his physical and social well being. Avoid this pitfall by developing a schedule for writing. Aim for a balanced work schedule so you can always have a fresh outlook when writing.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We're thrilled to announce the winners for the Brother CreativeCenter "Back to Business" contest! First, a big shout … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?