Since writing is a creative activity, a writer needs time to sharpen the saw. Usually, a blogger writes tons of articles weekly especially when the blog is new. Later, the hardworking blogger scrounges for the latest news or information that he can write about. The result is an over exhausted individual who has lost sleep. The blogger spent endless hours in front of the PC at the cost of his physical and social well being. Avoid this pitfall by developing a schedule for writing. Aim for a balanced work schedule so you can always have a fresh outlook when writing.
Who Voted for this Story
If there's one thing Cate Costa loves as much as helping entrepreneurs, it's being on the move. Now, in her own … MoreMore Contributors
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)