Since writing is a creative activity, a writer needs time to sharpen the saw. Usually, a blogger writes tons of articles weekly especially when the blog is new. Later, the hardworking blogger scrounges for the latest news or information that he can write about. The result is an over exhausted individual who has lost sleep. The blogger spent endless hours in front of the PC at the cost of his physical and social well being. Avoid this pitfall by developing a schedule for writing. Aim for a balanced work schedule so you can always have a fresh outlook when writing.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
What makes a person an entrepreneur? Maybe it's just a decision to do something different with your life. That's how … MoreMore Contributors
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them