Since writing is a creative activity, a writer needs time to sharpen the saw. Usually, a blogger writes tons of articles weekly especially when the blog is new. Later, the hardworking blogger scrounges for the latest news or information that he can write about. The result is an over exhausted individual who has lost sleep. The blogger spent endless hours in front of the PC at the cost of his physical and social well being. Avoid this pitfall by developing a schedule for writing. Aim for a balanced work schedule so you can always have a fresh outlook when writing.
Who Voted for this Story
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success