There is an overwhelming number of mom bloggers on the web, 4.2 million actually, and they make up a powerful content marketing army. Traditionally, mom bloggers were a separate entity from consumer brands but that’s quickly changing. Moms mention brands an average of 73 times per week and brands recognize the value of mom bloggers and their huge online networks.
Who Voted for this Story
Ross Kimbarovsky could tell you about his passion for entrepreneurship. He could (and does) talk often about the drive … MoreMore Contributors
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition