There is an overwhelming number of mom bloggers on the web, 4.2 million actually, and they make up a powerful content marketing army. Traditionally, mom bloggers were a separate entity from consumer brands but that’s quickly changing. Moms mention brands an average of 73 times per week and brands recognize the value of mom bloggers and their huge online networks.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Belinda Weaver offers words of wisdom for your small business marketing. In 2009, Weaver started Copywrite … MoreMore Contributors
- 2014 Bot Traffic Report : \"Bots now account for 56% of all website traffic\"
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?