There is an overwhelming number of mom bloggers on the web, 4.2 million actually, and they make up a powerful content marketing army. Traditionally, mom bloggers were a separate entity from consumer brands but that’s quickly changing. Moms mention brands an average of 73 times per week and brands recognize the value of mom bloggers and their huge online networks.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Top WordPress Advertising Management Plugins To Boost Your Revenue
- Google and Twitch Means You Need A Video Marketing Plan
- What is Clan Culture in Regards to Small Business?
- #TYBtop10: Popular Business Experts On Tweak Your Biz
- Why You Shouldnt Be Afraid to Try Instagram and Snapchat