There is an overwhelming number of mom bloggers on the web, 4.2 million actually, and they make up a powerful content marketing army. Traditionally, mom bloggers were a separate entity from consumer brands but that’s quickly changing. Moms mention brands an average of 73 times per week and brands recognize the value of mom bloggers and their huge online networks.
Who Voted for this Story
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- Team Member Competency Is Critical To Your Startup
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]