There is an overwhelming number of mom bloggers on the web, 4.2 million actually, and they make up a powerful content marketing army. Traditionally, mom bloggers were a separate entity from consumer brands but that’s quickly changing. Moms mention brands an average of 73 times per week and brands recognize the value of mom bloggers and their huge online networks.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?