There is an overwhelming number of mom bloggers on the web, 4.2 million actually, and they make up a powerful content marketing army. Traditionally, mom bloggers were a separate entity from consumer brands but that’s quickly changing. Moms mention brands an average of 73 times per week and brands recognize the value of mom bloggers and their huge online networks.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Imagine a network of business professionals sharing valuable information for every step in the career … MoreMore Contributors
- Ecommerce Marketing: Facebook Or Pinterest? Which Effectively Performs Better?
- 10 Startup Practices That Usually Lead To Disaster
- 13 Colonial Small Businesses Making a Big Comeback Today
- Improving The Workplace Atmosphere
- Reddit\'s Woes Highlight Short Term Social Strategy Suicide