It should be a simple thing but simply saying, "Hello, welcome to our email list", isn't the way to invite or welcome new subscribers into your database. Could not knowing what to say to new members be what is keeping most email marketers from sending welcome messages? It definitely could. Which brings me to the point: just what should an email welcome letter include?
Okay, we know how that sounds, but just listen for a minute. Laura is in the business of making the impossible … MoreMore Contributors
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?