A non-branded visitor is someone that finds your site by searching for a general keyword in the search engines, as opposed to searching for your brand or products by name. Depending on your industry and niche, someone that finds your site via a non-branded keyword might not be ready to convert the moment they land on your site. Especially in the B2B world, it’s hard to build that consumer confidence from one interaction with a potential customer. However, just because it might take a while to turn that visitor into a lead and then into a paying customer, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to drive more non-branded traffic to your website!
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
We are so psyched to announce yet another BizSugar "Contributor of the Week", Chris Hamilton of Sales Tip A … MoreMore Contributors
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business