A non-branded visitor is someone that finds your site by searching for a general keyword in the search engines, as opposed to searching for your brand or products by name. Depending on your industry and niche, someone that finds your site via a non-branded keyword might not be ready to convert the moment they land on your site. Especially in the B2B world, it’s hard to build that consumer confidence from one interaction with a potential customer. However, just because it might take a while to turn that visitor into a lead and then into a paying customer, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to drive more non-branded traffic to your website!
While most other high school kids were simply worried about passing math and physics or finding a job for the summer, … MoreMore Contributors
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business