A non-branded visitor is someone that finds your site by searching for a general keyword in the search engines, as opposed to searching for your brand or products by name. Depending on your industry and niche, someone that finds your site via a non-branded keyword might not be ready to convert the moment they land on your site. Especially in the B2B world, it’s hard to build that consumer confidence from one interaction with a potential customer. However, just because it might take a while to turn that visitor into a lead and then into a paying customer, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to drive more non-branded traffic to your website!
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin