A non-branded visitor is someone that finds your site by searching for a general keyword in the search engines, as opposed to searching for your brand or products by name. Depending on your industry and niche, someone that finds your site via a non-branded keyword might not be ready to convert the moment they land on your site. Especially in the B2B world, it’s hard to build that consumer confidence from one interaction with a potential customer. However, just because it might take a while to turn that visitor into a lead and then into a paying customer, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to drive more non-branded traffic to your website!
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Companies are bought, not sold
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"