A non-branded visitor is someone that finds your site by searching for a general keyword in the search engines, as opposed to searching for your brand or products by name. Depending on your industry and niche, someone that finds your site via a non-branded keyword might not be ready to convert the moment they land on your site. Especially in the B2B world, it’s hard to build that consumer confidence from one interaction with a potential customer. However, just because it might take a while to turn that visitor into a lead and then into a paying customer, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to drive more non-branded traffic to your website!
Okay, we know how that sounds, but just listen for a minute. Laura is in the business of making the impossible … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!