A non-branded visitor is someone that finds your site by searching for a general keyword in the search engines, as opposed to searching for your brand or products by name. Depending on your industry and niche, someone that finds your site via a non-branded keyword might not be ready to convert the moment they land on your site. Especially in the B2B world, it’s hard to build that consumer confidence from one interaction with a potential customer. However, just because it might take a while to turn that visitor into a lead and then into a paying customer, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to drive more non-branded traffic to your website!
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If you feel your management style is lacking, Chris Farmer has some ideas for that. Ironically, it was another … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!