A non-branded visitor is someone that finds your site by searching for a general keyword in the search engines, as opposed to searching for your brand or products by name. Depending on your industry and niche, someone that finds your site via a non-branded keyword might not be ready to convert the moment they land on your site. Especially in the B2B world, it’s hard to build that consumer confidence from one interaction with a potential customer. However, just because it might take a while to turn that visitor into a lead and then into a paying customer, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to drive more non-branded traffic to your website!
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Sometimes it's easy to forget, but a little over a year ago, Kelvin Cech was stuck grinding out copy for a small sports … MoreMore Contributors
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies