Getting visitors to your web site is only half the battle. To be effective, your web site has to be structured to help visitors easily find their way around. If it isn't, visitors will click on to some other site and never give yours a second thought. All it takes is some careful planning to make sure your visitors can navigate your site.
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Top 5 Reasons to Shut Your Mouth
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?