Yup, once again the researchers over at comScore have released their latest digital report on the state of us Canadians from a plugged in point of view with their 2010 Digital Year in Review! And guess what? Yup, once again we’re right up at the top of the list of “most plugged in countries” on a global scoresheet! And the part that’s surprising is that we’re TWICE the margin of online time – 43.5 hours a week than the whole global average of only 23.1 hours wordwide! How’s that for being plugged in, eh!
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If there's one thing Cate Costa loves as much as helping entrepreneurs, it's being on the move. Now, in her own … MoreMore Contributors
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle