Yup, once again the researchers over at comScore have released their latest digital report on the state of us Canadians from a plugged in point of view with their 2010 Digital Year in Review! And guess what? Yup, once again we’re right up at the top of the list of “most plugged in countries” on a global scoresheet! And the part that’s surprising is that we’re TWICE the margin of online time – 43.5 hours a week than the whole global average of only 23.1 hours wordwide! How’s that for being plugged in, eh!
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!