Yup, once again the researchers over at comScore have released their latest digital report on the state of us Canadians from a plugged in point of view with their 2010 Digital Year in Review! And guess what? Yup, once again we’re right up at the top of the list of “most plugged in countries” on a global scoresheet! And the part that’s surprising is that we’re TWICE the margin of online time – 43.5 hours a week than the whole global average of only 23.1 hours wordwide! How’s that for being plugged in, eh!
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning of his career creating marketing for local station WBRZ-TV in his native South Louisiana, Ryan … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz