Some background first on this non-SEO oriented post would be apropos, eh! I’ve been a staunch supporter of the University of Waterloo’s Velocity experiment started back in 2009, and it’s a successful attempt to bring a new environmental approach to startups via an on campus dorm incubator. Go here or here to read more on same…and as an upfront notice, I do know Sean Van Koughnett who is one of the founders of Velocity and remains onboard as a director of same – he and I worked together almost a decade ago for another Waterloo marketing/communications firm – so KUDOS Sean!
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Nick Stamoulis has the solution for getting your business noticed. With 12 years experience, Stamoulis is founder and … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over