Some background first on this non-SEO oriented post would be apropos, eh! I’ve been a staunch supporter of the University of Waterloo’s Velocity experiment started back in 2009, and it’s a successful attempt to bring a new environmental approach to startups via an on campus dorm incubator. Go here or here to read more on same…and as an upfront notice, I do know Sean Van Koughnett who is one of the founders of Velocity and remains onboard as a director of same – he and I worked together almost a decade ago for another Waterloo marketing/communications firm – so KUDOS Sean!
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If you want to know what not to do when starting a business, Rahul Varshneya is your go to guy. Of course, he can also … MoreMore Contributors
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies