Some background first on this non-SEO oriented post would be apropos, eh! I’ve been a staunch supporter of the University of Waterloo’s Velocity experiment started back in 2009, and it’s a successful attempt to bring a new environmental approach to startups via an on campus dorm incubator. Go here or here to read more on same…and as an upfront notice, I do know Sean Van Koughnett who is one of the founders of Velocity and remains onboard as a director of same – he and I worked together almost a decade ago for another Waterloo marketing/communications firm – so KUDOS Sean!
Who Voted for this Story
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- Your Business Website Should be Generating Revenue
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- Your Business Should Run Smoothly When You're Not Around
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets