Some background first on this non-SEO oriented post would be apropos, eh! I’ve been a staunch supporter of the University of Waterloo’s Velocity experiment started back in 2009, and it’s a successful attempt to bring a new environmental approach to startups via an on campus dorm incubator. Go here or here to read more on same…and as an upfront notice, I do know Sean Van Koughnett who is one of the founders of Velocity and remains onboard as a director of same – he and I worked together almost a decade ago for another Waterloo marketing/communications firm – so KUDOS Sean!
Who Voted for this Story
If you feel your management style is lacking, Chris Farmer has some ideas for that. Ironically, it was another … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine