As you're learning about search marketing and SEO, you will definitely run into the phrase "the long tail". Let's turn this odd term into a familiar one by looking into long tail keywords. What are Long Tail Keywords? When you are identifying keywords for your internet marketing (both SEO and PPC), the metric used most to compare keywords is its popularity. If you put all the keywords that "exist" into a graph, it would look something like this (see story for chart).
If you had asked Rachel Strella in June 2010 what she did for a living, she would have told you she worked in … MoreMore Contributors
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question