RSS feeds refer to taking web-based content and publish it in a standard format. It basically provides you with a summary of the topics, questions or posts that occurred on your favorite sites. For example, sites
Who Voted for this Story
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up