Google’s Biggest Algorithm Update Since 2001 Google officially announced the hummingbird algorithm update that affected 90% of all search queries on September 26, 2013. Hummingbird aims to describe the “precision and speed” for which Google will now provide search result based around conversational, semantic search. Previous Algorithms Incorporated Into Hummingbird Hummingbird is a completely new…
Who Voted for this Story
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?