Although the mediums for social media may change, this paradigm shift in the way brands, organizations and international communities connect isn’t going anywhere. Not this year, and not in the next five, either.
Who Voted for this Story
Long-time BizSugar member Alastair Kay has had a varied career, with years experience in Internet marketing beginning … MoreMore Contributors
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Top 5 Reasons to Shut Your Mouth
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths