Building long lasting customer relationships is essential to the health of any business. In part one of this series, I shared tips on how to build long lasting customer relationships, starting with managing expectations and encouraging participation from the very beginning. Here in part two, we delve into the key components of customer interaction and communication
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Though she is a consummate professional with years of experience in the corporate world, her business clients today all … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!