The conversation in online marketing has shifted from how we draw people to our business Websites into a discussion of how we engage them while they are there. This is not the same as simply keeping visitors on your site, says online marketing blogger Peter Da Vanzo. This has to do with getting customers to do more than wander from page to page. It has to do with encouraging them to take a certain action, or actions, or to engage in a way that suits our business purposes. How many ways does your Website engage visitors and what are you encouraging them to do?
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Sharkov grew up in the blogging business. Usually when we say that, we are talking about someone who started … MoreMore Contributors
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund