The conversation in online marketing has shifted from how we draw people to our business Websites into a discussion of how we engage them while they are there. This is not the same as simply keeping visitors on your site, says online marketing blogger Peter Da Vanzo. This has to do with getting customers to do more than wander from page to page. It has to do with encouraging them to take a certain action, or actions, or to engage in a way that suits our business purposes. How many ways does your Website engage visitors and what are you encouraging them to do?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Please say hello to Niall Devitt, our new Community Manager here at BizSugar. Many of you know Niall from … MoreMore Contributors
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?