The conversation in online marketing has shifted from how we draw people to our business Websites into a discussion of how we engage them while they are there. This is not the same as simply keeping visitors on your site, says online marketing blogger Peter Da Vanzo. This has to do with getting customers to do more than wander from page to page. It has to do with encouraging them to take a certain action, or actions, or to engage in a way that suits our business purposes. How many ways does your Website engage visitors and what are you encouraging them to do?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- Technical Entrepreneurs Often Fail By Early Adopters
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- The Best Business Leaders Are Visible At The Front
- Small Business Owners Should Cultivate Expertise in their Employees
- Use the Hashtag For Tweet Up, Tweet Chat, Twitter Discussions, Meetings and Brainstorms - DIY Marketers