The conversation in online marketing has shifted from how we draw people to our business Websites into a discussion of how we engage them while they are there. This is not the same as simply keeping visitors on your site, says online marketing blogger Peter Da Vanzo. This has to do with getting customers to do more than wander from page to page. It has to do with encouraging them to take a certain action, or actions, or to engage in a way that suits our business purposes. How many ways does your Website engage visitors and what are you encouraging them to do?
Who Voted for this Story
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog