The conversation in online marketing has shifted from how we draw people to our business Websites into a discussion of how we engage them while they are there. This is not the same as simply keeping visitors on your site, says online marketing blogger Peter Da Vanzo. This has to do with getting customers to do more than wander from page to page. It has to do with encouraging them to take a certain action, or actions, or to engage in a way that suits our business purposes. How many ways does your Website engage visitors and what are you encouraging them to do?
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- 6 Ways To Create SEO-Friendly Website For Small Businesses - Infographic
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform