The conversation in online marketing has shifted from how we draw people to our business Websites into a discussion of how we engage them while they are there. This is not the same as simply keeping visitors on your site, says online marketing blogger Peter Da Vanzo. This has to do with getting customers to do more than wander from page to page. It has to do with encouraging them to take a certain action, or actions, or to engage in a way that suits our business purposes. How many ways does your Website engage visitors and what are you encouraging them to do?
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Nick Stamoulis has the solution for getting your business noticed. With 12 years experience, Stamoulis is founder and … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!