The conversation in online marketing has shifted from how we draw people to our business Websites into a discussion of how we engage them while they are there. This is not the same as simply keeping visitors on your site, says online marketing blogger Peter Da Vanzo. This has to do with getting customers to do more than wander from page to page. It has to do with encouraging them to take a certain action, or actions, or to engage in a way that suits our business purposes. How many ways does your Website engage visitors and what are you encouraging them to do?
Who Voted for this Story
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People