So many bloggers and so few readers. Or more likely, no readers at all! What's the point if no one is reading your blog? Most bloggers have some sort of mission. They want people to read their blog, make money from advertising, sell something...whatever. Telling friends about your blog is nice but not going to get you anywhere. You have to understand how to use "keywords" so people can find your blog when they search on Google. Read this article and figure out how to use keywords in your blog so people will find you. Otherwise, what is the point?
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week
- A Complete Beginner\'s Guide to Hiring the Best Virtual Assistant for your Investment Management - Wealth Noob
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- Don\'t Buy A Franchise Because You Can\'t Find A Job
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank