So many bloggers and so few readers. Or more likely, no readers at all! What's the point if no one is reading your blog? Most bloggers have some sort of mission. They want people to read their blog, make money from advertising, sell something...whatever. Telling friends about your blog is nice but not going to get you anywhere. You have to understand how to use "keywords" so people can find your blog when they search on Google. Read this article and figure out how to use keywords in your blog so people will find you. Otherwise, what is the point?
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?