So many bloggers and so few readers. Or more likely, no readers at all! What's the point if no one is reading your blog? Most bloggers have some sort of mission. They want people to read their blog, make money from advertising, sell something...whatever. Telling friends about your blog is nice but not going to get you anywhere. You have to understand how to use "keywords" so people can find your blog when they search on Google. Read this article and figure out how to use keywords in your blog so people will find you. Otherwise, what is the point?
Who Voted for this Story
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back