So many bloggers and so few readers. Or more likely, no readers at all! What's the point if no one is reading your blog? Most bloggers have some sort of mission. They want people to read their blog, make money from advertising, sell something...whatever. Telling friends about your blog is nice but not going to get you anywhere. You have to understand how to use "keywords" so people can find your blog when they search on Google. Read this article and figure out how to use keywords in your blog so people will find you. Otherwise, what is the point?
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- Google and Twitch Means You Need A Video Marketing Plan
- New NLRB Ruling Could Change Franchising As We Know It
- Why You Shouldnt Be Afraid to Try Instagram and Snapchat
- #TYBtop10: Popular Business Experts On Tweak Your Biz
- Creating Crap At The Speed Of Light!