So many bloggers and so few readers. Or more likely, no readers at all! What's the point if no one is reading your blog? Most bloggers have some sort of mission. They want people to read their blog, make money from advertising, sell something...whatever. Telling friends about your blog is nice but not going to get you anywhere. You have to understand how to use "keywords" so people can find your blog when they search on Google. Read this article and figure out how to use keywords in your blog so people will find you. Otherwise, what is the point?
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
It could be argued that sales, in some form or other, is the most important function for any business. Because, without … MoreMore Contributors
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business