So many bloggers and so few readers. Or more likely, no readers at all! What's the point if no one is reading your blog? Most bloggers have some sort of mission. They want people to read their blog, make money from advertising, sell something...whatever. Telling friends about your blog is nice but not going to get you anywhere. You have to understand how to use "keywords" so people can find your blog when they search on Google. Read this article and figure out how to use keywords in your blog so people will find you. Otherwise, what is the point?
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
If you want to know what not to do when starting a business, Rahul Varshneya is your go to guy. Of course, he can also … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!