Once keyword research has been conducted and the website has been optimized, the ongoing component of an SEO program is link building. Link building is necessary because inbound links pointing to a website are what convey trust to the search engine spiders. The search spiders crawl the web link to link and the more quality links that are out there, the more time the search spiders will end up back on your site. Inbound links are also what help generate traffic to your site.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies