Once keyword research has been conducted and the website has been optimized, the ongoing component of an SEO program is link building. Link building is necessary because inbound links pointing to a website are what convey trust to the search engine spiders. The search spiders crawl the web link to link and the more quality links that are out there, the more time the search spiders will end up back on your site. Inbound links are also what help generate traffic to your site.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Lisa Buben knows there's no such thing as a free lunch. But she might never have broken into online marketing without … MoreMore Contributors
- Slideshare: Content Marketing for Tech
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?