Once keyword research has been conducted and the website has been optimized, the ongoing component of an SEO program is link building. Link building is necessary because inbound links pointing to a website are what convey trust to the search engine spiders. The search spiders crawl the web link to link and the more quality links that are out there, the more time the search spiders will end up back on your site. Inbound links are also what help generate traffic to your site.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Marsha Friedman believes your business should have more than just a brand. She believes your business should be a … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours