Once keyword research has been conducted and the website has been optimized, the ongoing component of an SEO program is link building. Link building is necessary because inbound links pointing to a website are what convey trust to the search engine spiders. The search spiders crawl the web link to link and the more quality links that are out there, the more time the search spiders will end up back on your site. Inbound links are also what help generate traffic to your site.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- Creating Crap At The Speed Of Light!
- New NLRB Ruling Could Change Franchising As We Know It
- 7 Top WordPress Advertising Management Plugins To Boost Your Revenue
- Startups Must Embrace Coopetition For Rapid Growth
- 10 Ways Sales People Lose Customers