Once keyword research has been conducted and the website has been optimized, the ongoing component of an SEO program is link building. Link building is necessary because inbound links pointing to a website are what convey trust to the search engine spiders. The search spiders crawl the web link to link and the more quality links that are out there, the more time the search spiders will end up back on your site. Inbound links are also what help generate traffic to your site.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If you want to know what not to do when starting a business, Rahul Varshneya is your go to guy. Of course, he can also … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?