Like animals go to sleep in winter, business goes to sleep as well, but on summer. This happens for an obvious reason my friend, most of the people are on vacations enjoying their time outside, at the beaches and having fun, spending way less time in front of the computer. So, the traffic on the internet drops, all the activities drop and the whole business slows down except of course for summer time businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
If there's one thing Cate Costa loves as much as helping entrepreneurs, it's being on the move. Now, in her own … MoreMore Contributors
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank
- A Complete Beginner\'s Guide to Hiring the Best Virtual Assistant for your Investment Management - Wealth Noob
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- Don\'t Buy A Franchise Because You Can\'t Find A Job