Like animals go to sleep in winter, business goes to sleep as well, but on summer. This happens for an obvious reason my friend, most of the people are on vacations enjoying their time outside, at the beaches and having fun, spending way less time in front of the computer. So, the traffic on the internet drops, all the activities drop and the whole business slows down except of course for summer time businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
We're VERY excited to welcome our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" Jackie Purnell and hope you are … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips