Like animals go to sleep in winter, business goes to sleep as well, but on summer. This happens for an obvious reason my friend, most of the people are on vacations enjoying their time outside, at the beaches and having fun, spending way less time in front of the computer. So, the traffic on the internet drops, all the activities drop and the whole business slows down except of course for summer time businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business