Curation is a helpful service to all the people who follow you. You find interesting stuff for them. And voilà, because you’ve helped them find interesting stuff they assume you’re fun to hang out with and an expert in your field.
Who Voted for this Story
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing