In a recent interview I did with SEO expert Eric Enge we started talking about the role content marketing plays in SEO. In my experience, without great content to propel your brand forward sooner or later your SEO campaign is bound to fall stagnant. After all, content is what fuels your social media campaigns; it earns links naturally, build your reputation and authority, increases your presence in the SERPs and so forth.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
When we think of BizSugar members, it's hard to come up with a more enthusiastic or energetic one than our latest … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?