In a recent interview I did with SEO expert Eric Enge we started talking about the role content marketing plays in SEO. In my experience, without great content to propel your brand forward sooner or later your SEO campaign is bound to fall stagnant. After all, content is what fuels your social media campaigns; it earns links naturally, build your reputation and authority, increases your presence in the SERPs and so forth.
Who Voted for this Story
Kelly McCausey is used to functioning as the small business equivalent of a one woman show. Her Website SoloSmarts.com … MoreMore Contributors
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers