In a recent interview I did with SEO expert Eric Enge we started talking about the role content marketing plays in SEO. In my experience, without great content to propel your brand forward sooner or later your SEO campaign is bound to fall stagnant. After all, content is what fuels your social media campaigns; it earns links naturally, build your reputation and authority, increases your presence in the SERPs and so forth.
Who Voted for this Story
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses