The process for creating a truly successful landing page is simple. Test it by changing different elements. Keep the elements that work. Then, and this is my favorite part of the process, you start the whole thing again, to make your landing page even better.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Gee Ranasinha has always had a good eye both for great photographs and for future trends in business. Today, Ranasinha … MoreMore Contributors
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- Best Ad Networks To Monetize Blog Traffic - ReachOutSid.Com
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?