Recently marketers tested the timing of email messages and found some interesting results. Since the organization received most online orders during business hours (9 AM - 5 PM), the marketers tested various times of the business day to see what kind of response was received. They sent messages at 9 AM (because users were just getting to work), at 12 PM (because of lunch-hour orders) and at 4 PM (because users were readying to leave for the day). They found that emails sent in the morning performed nearly 10% better than emails sent in the afternoons.
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week is a real legal eagle as well as an entrepreneur. While already … MoreMore Contributors
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question