SEO isn’t what it used to be. Once upon a time, SEO was this hallowed religion. Agencies and specialist’s knew the SEO bible inside out. Many Step aside SEOused dodgy techniques – keyword stuffing, using invisible text and buying spammy links.
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition